Jabbla bvba will process your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can contact us at any time:
Foreestelaan 3, 9000 Gent, Belgium
BE0462 146 107
09 331 58 58
Information you share with us
These are the details you explicitly entrust us with, such as:
- your first name, family name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter,
- We shall only update this information and send you our newsletter after you have given us your explicit permission. You can unsubscribe or modify your profile at any time.
- Once you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive emails from us. Although you will be unsubscribed immediately, we will delete your data after 12 months to ensure that you do not accidentally receive any further emails from us.
- your identification and contact details in an email, a support question, when signing up for a training programme or a demo request,
- We process this data in order to provide you with the service you expect within the framework of that specific agreement. We will only contact you within the context of that agreement, such as, for example, an email after completing a training course, in order to forward to you our manual, our demo version or our presentation.
- The data resulting from a support request will be archived after 3 years and deleted after 10 years. We store your data for up to 3 years after the training course, information session or demo request, so that we can link your future activities such as any downloads and purchases, to marketing activities. After which time they will be anonymized.
- your address at the time of delivery,
- In order to respect our agreement, we need a delivery address for delivery.
- We will retain the delivery note for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase for any legal claims.
- the name of your school for a training course,
- This allows us to follow up on our customers and proactively offer training and information sessions where they are most needed.
- After 3 years, all data of training courses will be anonymized.
- registration to upload and download files,
- Any file that is uploaded, must be approved before we can make it publicly available to other customers. On the other hand, we also want to better monitor what is happening in our Mind Express community. For this reason we need account and contact details.
- You can modify and/or delete your own profile. If we find that after 5 years there have not been any login activities on your profile, then we will delete your data.
Additional information we receive about you
This concerns the information we receive, and for which you have given your consent, when you visit our website. The electronic data we collect, consists of:
- Functional cookies, such as your browser language, your log-in data when you register on our website,
- These cookies are used to improve the user experience on the website.
- This data is retained for 3 months.
- Analytical cookies such as your IP address, location and browsing behavior, such as browser information during you visit to our website,
- We process this pseudo-identification data in Google Analytics with full respect for your privacy (see below).
- After 26 months, your data will be anonymized by Google Analytics. In its marketing statistics, Jabbla never uses individual data, only aggregated data.
Using Mind Express for backup and restore of user profiles
Mind Express makes use of the Google Drive services to backup and restore your user profile. You need a Google account to be able to make use of this option. Your Google account is not saved or stored in any way by Mind Express. The login procedure is handled by Google in a separate browser window. You will be required to allow Mind Express to access your Google Drive.
Once logged in, a session token will be handed out by Google and this token will be used by Mind Express to exchange data with Google Drive. All data in your user profile will be uploaded to and downloaded from your Google Drive account. This data includes all user settings and files, as well as all communication boards you created or imported in your Mind Express portal. As such, Mind Express keeps an active backup of all of your data which makes sure you are protected from any data loss. Once you connect your Mind Express user profile to your Google Drive account, Mind Express will synchronize any local changes to your drive account. You can re-import this user profile at a later stage, using Mind Express, on another device to restore your user data.
Your content remains yours, as described in Google's Terms of Service. Your data is invisible and inaccessible to us or other users. We do not claim ownership of the content (text, data, information and files) that you upload, share or store in your Drive account.
Using Mind Express for content collaboration (remote editing)
Mind Express also allows you to collaborate on the content of other Mind Express users. The "owner" of the content is the one who controls the use of the content. Collaboration is handled by the sharing settings of Google Drive.
Once your user profile has been connected to Google Drive, you can give access to other Mind Express users to collaborate on your Mind Express content. You will need their Google account username and add them to the list of authorized collaborators. You can remove them from the list at any time at which point they will no longer be able to access or collaborate on your content. Collaborators will only be able to see your Mind Express portal and pagesets and will have absolutely no access to your other files in Google Drive.
Third parties to whom we entrust your data
Identification and electronic data is provided to the US-based companies Google (Analytics) and Mailchimp. Both Google Analytics and Mailchimp will treat your data confidentially. Jabbla bvba has entered into a processor agreement with both parties.
The personal data used in Google Analytics is encrypted and processed anonymously, ‘data sharing with Google’ has been disabled and the Google Analytics cookies are not used in conjunction with other Google services. We do enable reports on demographic and interest categories in order to have a better understanding of the visits to our website.
We do not disclose any personal data to other third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and in the event of an explicit request from judicial authorities, in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
You have the right to access, correct, restrict processing of, transfer and delete your personal data at any time. You can do this by sending a simple email to email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
Jabbla reserves the right to keep this page up to date.